WSNL loves to make people winners. To ensure that all of our listeners have a fair and equal chance at winning, we would like you to follow these contest rules.WSNL GENERAL CONTEST RULES
1. Prizes will either be mailed to winners or must be picked up during regular business hours (Monday-Friday between 9am-5pm) at our studio at 5210 Saginaw Rd, Flint, MI 48507. Specific delivery or pick-up of prizes will be explained at the time the winner is notified. Prizes not mailed are held for 30 days. Contest winners who pick up their prizes must wait 2 days after winning and must show identification to claim the prize.
2. Prize winners must wait 4 weeks after winning before being eligible again to win on that station. Persons deceiving station in any way forfeit winnings.
3. We reserve the right to limit each household to one qualifier per contest and make prize substitutions when necessary. Station management reserves the right to amend all contest rules at any time.
4. WSNL are not responsible if a listener is unable to get through on the telephone for a contest due to equipment malfunction, busy lines or otherwise. Anyone who calls a studio line or enters a contest automatically grants WSNL permission to record ' and use their name, character, photograph voice and/or likeness in connection with promotion of this or other contests and must waive any claim of royalty, rights or remuneration for such use.
5. You must be 12 years of age or older to participate in a contest, though some contests may have special age and other entry restrictions.
6. Winners of prizes valued at $600 or more must complete a federal income tax return form when claiming their prize.
7. Employees and immediate family members of Christian Broadcasting System LTD employees, employees of competing radio stations and employees of participating contest sponsors are not eligible to win.
8. General Contest Rules and any additional rules for specific contests are available on station web sites or in hard copy form at our studios and offices during regular business hours.